WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery
Research shows about 60% to 80% of the users who go to the checkout page, do not complete their purchase. Even the best optimized checkout process has an abandonment rate of 20%
Cart gets abandoned for many reasons.
But we have good news for you. Install our plugin and automatically recover your lost revenue absolutely free.
How Does This Plugin Work?
The plugin captures the email address of users on the checkout page.
If the purchase is not completed within 15 minutes, it starts sending an automated series of follow up emails that you can customize to match your brand.
Through the email series, you can: remind them to complete the purchase, ask for feedback or offer a custom discount that will entice potential buyers to complete the purchase. You can send as many emails as you would like.
Below is just an example of email sequence you can have:
- 1st email after 1 hour: Ask if there was any technical issue.
- 2nd email after 24 hours: Remind to complete purchase
- 3rd email after 72 hours: Offer a unique, limited time 5% discount
Some Amazing Features
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery offers everything you need to recover your abandoning carts.
- Unique Checkout Links: Email a unique checkout link to each shopper that takes them exactly where they left off. So if a shopper had filled the checkout form, click on the unique link takes him to a prefilled checkout page. Less the friction for the shopper, and more conversions for you!
- GDPR Compliant: You can optionally show a GDPR notice on the checkout page.
- Ready templates for follow up emails: Writing emails from scratch can be a pain. Not everyone can frame effective follow-up emails. We provide ready conversion tested email templates.
- Webhooks: Use a marketing automation tool like Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, etc? This plugin integrates with all of them through webhook easily.
- Coupon Code: This plugin can generate limited time unique discount coupons to entice your shoppers and send them automatically via email.
- Reports: You get a full report of how the plugin is working behind the scenes, and recovering your lost revenue on autopilot.
- 250K - 500Kinstalls
- May 2019launched
- freemiumbusiness model
- $299single site license